Matthew and Mikah talk about apps and services you can use to turn your smartphone into a webcam. The two discuss how they’ve shaped — and plan to shape — their spaces for comfort and productivity.
• Wyze Cam v3 |
• Amazon adds device dashboard in bid to make Fire tablets a smart home control center |
• Amazon’s Echo Show and Fire TV devices hit all-time lows in Alexa birthday sale |
• Set EpocCam as the webcam on your computer |
• How to use iOS Shortcuts to launch ‘Camo Mode’ |
• Eve’s light strip is first to support HomeKit’s color-changing adaptive lighting | The
• Managing the Internet Access of HomeKit Devices with the Linksys Velop Mesh WiFi Router System |
• Apple added a secret button to your iPhone, and you may not have even noticed | The
• iPhone 12 Pro lets people who are blind ‘see’ others around them |
• Apple’s Clips App Gains Brilliant Upgrade With 2 Crucial New Features |
• Mikah’s 866- 866ourvote.org
Mikah Sargent, Matthew Cassinelli
Smart Tech Today episode 52
Download or subscribe to this show at
TWiT may earn commissions on certain products.
Join our TWiT Community on
TWiT.tv is a technology podcasting network located in the San Francisco Bay Area with the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week we produce over 30 hours of content on a variety of programs including Tech News Weekly, MacBreak Weekly, This Week in Google, Windows Weekly, Security Now, All About Android, and more.
Just follow the steps and if you have further question just comment below and I will respond to it as soon as possible and to the best of my knowledge.
You can also reach me @ [email protected]